2016 Christmas Trains!
This holiday season, dress up in your best 1950's travel clothes and climb aboard the Berkshire Scenic Railway Museum's exclusive Tinseliner for a trip back to the era of black & white television, Lionel Trains, Bing Crosby, "glow bright" frosted color Christmas lights, silver trees and colorful tinsel!
Featuring a scheduled visit from the man dressed in red himself, this approximate one-hour experience is appropriate for children of all ages and will evoke the nostalgia and romance of a typical American Christmas during the 1950's. BSRM's Tinseliner trains feature a vintage, all stainless steel Budd Rail Diesel Car just like the ones people traveled on for the holidays during the 1950's.
Trains will operate on:
November 25th & 26th; December 3rd, 10th, 17th at 3:00PM, 5:00PM & 7:00PM
November 27th; December 4th, 11th, 18th at 1:00PM, 3:00PM & 5:00PM
- TINSELINER trains depart propmptly at its announced time from the outdoor North Adams Station (located behind the Brien Center building off American Legion Drive).
- The train ride is one-hour, round trip.
- Tickets are available by pre-purchase only and will be available for pick up on the day of the event immediately prior to departure.
- Adults: $18.00
- Children (4-12): $14.00
- Children under 4 are FREE but MUST sit on an adult's lap.
- Tickets are NON-EXCHANGEABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE.